Whether you’re opening your first retirement account, changing jobs or just starting retirement, Chemical Bank has the IRA vehicle to make your dreams come true. After all, we’ve been helping people plan comfortable retirements for decades.
If you recognize the need for long-term substantial investment growth, but would like some assistance in making decisions, Chemical Bank can help.
- IRA Rollover
- Changing jobs doesn’t mean abandoning your retirement plans. Transferring the money from your company’s 401(k), profit sharing or pension plan into a Chemical Bank IRA allows your money to grow uninterrupted and helps you avoid the taxes and penalties associated with early withdrawals on your retirement savings.
- Investment Choices
- No two individuals are exactly alike when it comes to planning for retirement, that is why we offer a wide range of investment options such as:
- Deposit Accounts, like CDs, are a conservative way to save for retirement. These retirement savings vehicles provide peace of mind, competitive returns, and the choice of fixed or variable interest rates.
- Investment Services offered through the CFC Investment Center allow retirement dollars to be invested in a wide range of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and annuities.*
- Managed Investment Portfolios allow you to focus on life’s priorities while letting the professionals worry about investing. From individually managed accounts to model portfolios, Chemical Bank can tailor an account to your individual retirement planning needs.
- Self-directed IRAs keep you in the driver’s seat for planning your retirement. These accounts can be the perfect vehicle for the savvy individual who enjoys planning and executing their own investment decisions.
Cetera Disclosure: Securities and insurance products offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC.
Investments are: • Not FDIC insured • May lose value • Not financial institution guaranteed • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency.
Cetera Investment Services and Cetera Investment Advisers are under separate ownership from Chemical Bank and its related companies. Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives.
- Managing Your Retirement Income Needs
- Saving and investing for retirement is only half of the retirement planning equation - managing your income needs is just as important. The professionals at Chemical Bank can help you create a retirement income plan that meets your needs.
- What is important to you?
Safety and security? Professional investment advice? Long-term growth? Current income? Whether you have $1,000 or $100,000, your retirement savings is the foundation of your future - a future we know is important to you.