- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- Wealth Matters
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
Chemical Bank offers a variety of payment options that are convenient for you and your customers. Our Card products are a great way to build your brand, increase your sales and reduce fraud. You can easily grow your business with the swipe of a card!
Prepaid Expense Card: This card can help you better manage your employees expenses by providing them with pre-funded expense cards based on their anticipated needs.
Payroll Cards: Manage your payroll by enabling direct deposit pay for employees who may not currently have a deposit account with a financial institution.
Business Debit Card: Make purchases safely and conveniently while enjoying added savings, security and benefits of Preferred RewardsSM for signature based purchases.* To enroll in this program for the first time, or with an existing Debit Card, simply contact your local branch. You may also contact our Customer Care Center toll free at (800) 867-9757.
Credit Cards: Whether you want to improve cash flow and reduce costs, earn rewards for purchases, effectively manage travel and entertainment expenses, or create purchasing efficiencies, we have just the card for you!
Visit a Chemical Bank office near you or call our Customer Care Center at (800) 867-9757 and ask us about the benefits of our card products.
How does Chemical Bank’s Business Debit Card work with the Business Checking Accounts?
All transactions will post directly to your checking or savings account and you will have a detailed description of where and when the transaction was done.
What are the security protection features of the Business Debit Card?
Your security is our top priority, and Chemical Bank’s Business Debit Card comes equipped with protection features such as:
- Purchase Assurance®: You’re covered for most items you purchase with an eligible card if they are damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability1: Protects you against unauthorized purchases on your card should it be lost or stolen.
What other benefits can the Business Debit Card provide me with?
With your Business Debit Card, you can take advantage of these great benefits as well:
- Easy SavingsTM: Save automatically whenever you use your MasterCard Business Card signature based at nearly 19,000 brand-name gas and over 1,700 maintenance locations nationwide in the Fuelman Network, including Firestone and Tires Plus. Simply go to easysavings.com and register your Chemical Bank Business Debit Card today!
- Extended Warranty: Most manufacturer warranties are doubled for up to one additional year.
- Rental Car Insurance: MasterRental® Collision Damage Waiver Insurance pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when you use your card to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
- MasterCard® Business Network: Take care of multiple business needs all in one place at this special website. Sign up to save on over 650,000 business products, book and manage business travel, read restaurant reviews and make dining reservations—even create and manage expense reports. Learn more by clicking here.
*Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Please contact your local Chemical Bank representative for more information
1.See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
© 2012 MasterCard. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, MasterCard Easy Savings Program and the MasterCard brand marks are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Business Checking Accounts
We offer a variety of business checking accounts to meet the needs of your business.
Online banking that is designed to save your business time and money.