- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
Chemical Bank's Account Reconciliation* service automates the reconciliation of your check register. Automatically reconciling your accounts can save you time and limit errors.
For more information, stop in or call any Chemical Bank location or call an eBanking Specialist at (866) 804-4592. One of our representatives will be happy to answer all of your questions.
- Account Reconciliation compares checks that clear your account each day against the list of checks that your company has issued.
- Using our easy internet system (e-Business Banking), your company can upload a checks-issued file each time you create checks. Your file can be entered manually or uploaded with Comma Delimited, Fixed Length or Proprietary ARP file formatting.
What is the account reconciliation process?
Our account reconciliation process is as follows:
- Our Business Online Banking system matches the serial number, issue date and dollar amount against the checks clearing your account each day.
- The reconciled items are listed in an online register where you can search, sort, filter and download them.
- All mismatched items will be identified by the status in the register.
What are the cut-off times based on transaction type?
For cut-off times based on transaction type, please refer to the chart below.
|Transaction Type||Day||System Cut-Off Times|
|Transfers or Bill Payments||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||8:00 PM (ET)|
|Wires||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||2:30 PM (ET)|
|Positive Pay||On each Business Day||10:00 AM (ET)|
|3:00 PM (ET)|
*Additional Costs and Fees Apply
Additional information including demos, fee schedules, disclosures and much more.
Improve cash flow, separate business and personal spending and earn rewards for purchases.