- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Save time and money with ACH* services from Chemical Bank. Any business, large or small, can initiate ACH transactions. Payments will automatically deposit into an account at the financial institution of the payee's choice. Collections automatically deposit into your account at Chemical Bank.
For more information, stop in or call any Chemical Bank Location or call an eBanking Specialist at (866) 804-4592. One of our representatives will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Electronic ACH transactions provide benefits for both parties.
- Economical - It is usually less expensive than issuing, mailing and reconciling checks and the payee has next day access to the funds
- Useful - It helps you to more accurately manage your cash flow
- Practical - It saves you time and eliminates mailing payments
- Easy-to-use - ACH transactions can be transmitted with a few clicks of your mouse
What are the cut-off times based on transaction type?
For cut-off times based on transaction type, please refer to the chart below.
|Transaction Type||Day||System Cut-Off Times|
|Transfers or Bill Payments||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||8:00 PM (ET)|
|Wires||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||2:30 PM (ET)|
|Positive Pay||On each Business Day||10:00 AM (ET)|
|3:00 PM (ET)|
*Additional Costs and Fees Apply
Improve cash flow, separate business and personal spending and earn rewards for purchases.