- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
ACH Processing Requirements
|ACH Effective Date||Process 2 days*|
Prior by 3:00 pm
|If Processing Day is a Federal Holiday **|
|Wednesday||Monday||Friday of Prior Week|
|Tuesday||Friday of Prior Week||Thursday of Prior Week|
|Monday||Thursday of Prior Week||Wednesday of Prior Week|
Example: If you want an ACH transfer to be effective on Friday, you have to submit it by 3:00 pm, Wednesday. If Wednesday is a Federal Holiday, you have to submit it one day earlier, Tuesday, before 3:00pm.
* As an emergency/backup we can process one (1) day prior to the effective date. Some Banks and Credit Unions do not process their received transactions until later on the effective date, making funds available to recipients as much as 1 day late.
** No ACH processing may be done on a Federal Holiday. ACH files are not collected or posted to accounts on these days.
Chemical Bank offices are closed on the following Federal Holidays:
For holidays falling on Sunday, the holiday is observed the following Monday
Business Checking Accounts
We offer a variety of business checking accounts to meet the needs of your business.
Solutions for starting a new business, expanding your operation or taking advantage of an investment opportunity.