- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Chemical Bank's Positive Pay service* quickly identifies possible fraudulent checks to help safeguard your company against check fraud. You may distribute tens, hundreds or even thousands of checks each month. No matter how many checks you issue, make sure the checks clearing your account are truly yours and not the creation of someone with a fancy printer. Positive Pay is the answer.
For more information, stop in or call any Chemical Bank Location or call an eBanking Specialist (866) 804-4592. One of our representatives will be happy to answer all of your questions.
You have complete control over what clears your account with Positive Pay.
- Using our easy eBusiness banking internet system, your company can manually enter or upload your issued file using Comma Delimited, Fixed Length or Proprietary ARP file formatting
- The eBanking system matches the serial number, issue date and dollar amount against the checks clearing your account each day
- You will receive an email reminder to review your exception list each morning before 10:00 a.m. EST cutoff time and indicate whether each item should be paid or returned. The system defaults all exceptions to a 'Pay' decision at the cut-off time each day
- All mismatches will be flagged as exceptions and be available to you via eBanking for a pay/no pay decision
What are the cut-off times based on transaction type?
For cut-off times based on transaction type, please refer to the chart below.
|Transaction Type||Day||System Cut-Off Times|
|Transfers or Bill Payments||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||8:00 PM (ET)|
|Wires||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||2:30 PM (ET)|
|Positive Pay||On each Business Day||10:00 AM (ET)|
|3:00 PM (ET)|