Take control of the money you have to move quickly with eBanking Wire Transfer services* from Chemical Bank. Any business, large or small, can initiate both Domestic and International Wire Transfer instructions.
You must have Online Banking to be able to make wire transfers. You can enroll online or call (800) 943-7386 for our Customer Care Center and ask for eBanking.
Wire Transfers are:
- Economical - Usually less expensive than utilizing services like Western Union for larger dollar transactions
- Useful - Manage your cash flow providing the payee with quicker access to the funds
- Secure - Guaranteed funds
- Easy-to-use - Wire transactions can be transmitted with a few clicks of your mouse and templates can be maintained for repetitive wires
How do I send a wire transfer?
To send a wire transfer, logon to eBanking or, visit your nearest Chemical Bank banking center. We cannot accept wire instructions through email or fax because your signature is required and must be witnessed by a representative of the bank.
For business customers, you can initiate wires with repetitive instructions over the phone. To initiate wires by phone:
- Complete a Wire Agreement at the branch. You will be assigned a personal identification number (PIN). Your PIN will arrive by mail in 10 to 14 business days. You will use this PIN to initiate wires over the phone.
- Wires sent to the same account regularly will be assigned a Repetitive Wire Code. Your code number will arrive by mail in 10 to 14 business days. You will use this code to initiate wires over the phone. For each transfer, only the dollar amount of the wire may change.
What are the cut-off times based on transaction type?
For cut-off times based on transaction type, please refer to the chart below.
|Transaction Type||Day||System Cut-Off Times|
|Transfers or Bill Payments||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||8:00 PM (ET)|
|Wires||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||2:30 PM (ET)|
|Positive Pay||On each Business Day||12:00 PM (ET)|
|4:00 PM (ET)|