- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Business Debit Card
A Chemical Bank Business Debit Card lets you make purchases safely and conveniently at millions of locations worldwide, 24-hour ATM access while enjoying added savings security and rewards.
Zero Liability protection against unauthorized purchases
In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases— whether made in a store, by phone, or online—you won't be held liable.1
Most manufacturer warranties are doubled for up to one additional year.
Learn more about Extended Warranty in the Guide to Benefits.
You’re covered for most items you purchase with an eligible card if they are damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
Learn more about Purchase Assurance® in the Guide to Benefits.
Master Rental® Insurance Coverage
MasterRental® Collision Damage Waiver Insurance pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when you use your card to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
Learn more about MasterRental® Insurance Coverage in the Guide to Benefits.
MasterCard Easy Savings® Program2
Earn rebates on eligible purchases that are automatically credited to your business checking account when you use your enrolled card at participating merchants.2 Learn more at easysavings.com.
Enroll in Preferred Rewards and receive 2,000 Bonus Points3 just for signing up! Your business debit card allows you to earn points with every signature-based transaction and bill payments anywhere MasterCard Debit is accepted.4 Receive reward points each and every time you use your card - points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, and travel. Speak to your local banker to learn more and enroll to start earning rewards points and other benefits today!5Free Savings with MI Rewards
While using your Chemical Bank Business Debit Card for every day transactions and earning Preferred Rewards Points you’ll begin to receive offers from our new MI Rewards program. Based on the way you shop, you’ll receive money-saving deals and discounts tailored just for you.
Log in today to the Preferred Rewards site and click on the "MI Rewards" button to see your MI offers. Whether you’re looking for deals on office supplies, equipment or travel items our new MI Rewards program gives you a convenient way to save.How do I Redeem or Check my Reward Points?
To check your point balance or to redeem your points, click here or call the Preferred RewardsSM Redemption Service Center at 1-800-790-0814. Reward Points carry a 5-year expiration limitation based on the month in which they were earned. Visit the Preferred Rewards site regularly to see the money saving offers personalized for you through Chemical Bank’s MI Savings program.Can I earn reward points on charges automatically billed to my new card?
Yes, after you receive your new card and enroll in Preferred RewardsSM, simply provide your card number to companies (like office supply vendors, business security companies, maintenance services and other service providers) to set up automatic bill payments using your card.4
MasterCard® Business Network
Take care of multiple business needs all in one place at this special website. Sign up to save on over 650,000 business products, book and manage business travel, read restaurant reviews and make dining reservations—even create and manage expense reports. Learn more at mastercardbusinessnetwork.com.
Please stop by your local Chemical Bank office or call our Customer Care Center at (800) 867-9757 to learn more about the expansive range of benefits that our Chemical Bank Business Debit Card has to offer.
1. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
2. MasterCard Easy Savings® Cardholder Terms & Conditions: Cardholder must be enrolled in the MasterCard Easy Savings® at the time of purchase. Payment must be made in full at a participating Merchant location with an eligible MasterCard, small business credit card or signature debit card issued by a U.S. bank. Purchases do not qualify for the program if the purchase transaction is a PIN-based transaction, originated outside of the U.S. or not processed through MasterCard's U.S. transaction processing system. The rebate will appear on your statement after the purchase has posted to your card account, not on the receipt, and may not be reflected until the next statement. Other terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit easysavings.com.
3. Bonus points are awarded after you enroll in Preferred RewardsSM and make your first signature-based transaction.
4. Must be enrolled. Instructions on how to enroll for free will be sent with your card. Earn up to 10,000 points per month; maximum of 120,000 points per year. Preferred RewardsSM Terms and Conditions, click here.
5. Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Click here for more information.
Learn more about the benefits of a Business Debit Card in the Guide to Benefits
© 2012 MasterCard. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, MasterCard Easy Savings Program and the MasterCard brand marks are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Business Checking Accounts
We offer a variety of business checking accounts to meet the needs of your business.
Online banking that is designed to save your business time and money.