- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Provide your business with a way to earn a higher rate of return on your balances. Our short-term, mid-term, and long-term CDs can help you meet your financial goals, and we will work with you to find an option that is suited to needs of your business.
- Investment terms from 3 to 60 months
- Low minimum investment amount and competitive interest rates
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Single maturity and automatic renewal certificates
- Interest payment options — monthly, quarterly or at maturity
Recommended Products and Services
Enhance your Business Savings Account with features such as:
Why do I need a savings account?
Our Savings Accounts not only store funds, but work to help you get the most out of every dollar! Chemical Bank offers many savings options that will help you earn more and save time so you can reach your financial goals faster.
There will be a penalty for early withdraw from a Certificate of Deposit. Except in these instances, there are no other fees or service charges.
Use our calculators to analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve.
Business Checking Accounts
We offer a variety of business checking accounts to meet the needs of your business.