- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Our ATM Card provides you with the convenience of 24-hour banking for routine banking services. Make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments and balance inquiries at any Chemical Bank ATM. Balance inquiries and withdrawals can be made at other ATMs displaying the NYCE or Cirrus network symbols.
- Get cash when you need it from your Chemical Bank checking or savings account
- Make deposits to your Chemical Bank checking or savings account
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Inquire about your account balances
- Weekdays, 8AM - 5PM ET: (866) 600-5878
- Weekends and after business hours: (800) 236-2442
Recommended Products and Services
We recommend adding the following products and services to enhance your account:
- Online Banking
- Direct Deposit
Why is a PIN needed to perform ATM transactions?
A PIN allows you to safely access your account information and perform transactions at an ATM machine by ensuring that you are the only one accessing your account.
Will I be charged for using an ATM?
There is no charge for transactions performed at any Chemical Bank ATM; however, charges may apply when using other ATM's, also known as "foreign" ATMs.