- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Our Gift Card is the perfect gift for birthdays, weddings, holidays and more. You decide the amount, and the recipient decides where to use it. No matter what the occasion, you’ll be giving exactly what they want – every time!
- Acceptance - The card is welcome at millions of locations worldwide, including retail stores and online.
- Fits any budget - You choose the amount you want to give.*
- Bulk Orders- you can purchase gift cards in bulk quantities of 10 or more.
- Register your Gift Card online to view your card balance, transaction history, and enter your address that is important for online purchases.
How can I get a Gift Card from Chemical Bank?
For more information about our Gift Card, please visit any Chemical Bank office.
Is this a credit card?
No, your card is not a credit card and you cannot access more than the balance available on your card.
*Signature and pinned based purchases only. Gift Card purchase fee of $4.95, minimum amount load is $10.00 and maximum is $1000.00. Following 12 consecutive months of inactivity, a monthly fee of $4.95 will be applied to any remaining balance. Funds do not expire. The Visa Gift Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.