- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Mortgage Rates Details
Current Home Purchase Rates
|Rate*||APR*||Estimated Monthly Payments*|
|15 Year Fixed||3.500%||3.6814%||Number||Rate||Amount|
|30 Year Fixed||4.125%||4.2191%||Number||Rate||Amount|
Today's Rates - Important Disclosures
Mortgage Rate Page Disclosures
- Information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Loan pricing can only be locked through a Chemical Bank Mortgage Banker. Other restrictions may apply.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) reflect the interest rates, total points (if applicable), and additional estimated pre-paid finance charges for the loan products shown, but do not include other closing costs.
- For loans with less than 20% down payment borrower-paid mortgage insurance may apply.
- Mortgage rates shown are based on a 45-day lock for the purchase of a primary residence. Length of the rate lock may be different for other loan programs.
- These mortgage rates and rate-lock period apply only in certain conditions.
- Rates are based on the borrower’s credit score.
- All offers subject to credit approval.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- On adjustable-rate loans, interest rates are subject to potential increases over the life of the loan, once the initial fixed-rate period expires.
- For conforming and jumbo ARM interest rates, at adjustment your new mortgage rate will be the weekly average yield on a U.S. Treasury Security adjusted to a constant maturity of one year, plus a margin of 2.75% subject to annual and lifetime adjustment caps.
*APR and Monthly Payment
The APR and Monthly Payment calculation is based on a loan amount of $100,000.00 for the purchase of an owner occupied property. The APR shown for Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) may be increased or decreased after consummation.