- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Welcome Monarch Customers to Chemical Bank!
Our online ePersonal Online Banking service is easy and convenient to use! Enjoy fast and secure access to all of your Chemical Bank account information anywhere, anytime an Internet connection is available.
Benefits of ePersonal Online Banking include:
- Check Balances and recent transactions
- Access up to 18 months of account history and check images
- Pay bills online
- Schedule transfers and receive balance alerts
- Make same-day loan and principal-only payments
- Stop payments
- Cross-account transfers
- Expedited payments
What is the difference between ePersonal and eBusiness Online Banking?
The ePersonal online banking service provides basic account access capabilities generally needed for personal banking. The eBusiness online banking service provides additional services and security in the business arena, such as: Wires, ACH (electronic payment/receipts and payroll direct deposits), Electronic Tax Payments, Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay as well as the ability to maintain multiple users with defined access to the accounts and services defined to the business.
Do you verify that the person is a valid signer to give access to all accounts?
Yes, an online banking customer must either be a signer of the account or have authorization from an account owner in order to have electronic access to the account.
What do I need to log into my ePersonal Online Banking Account?
For ePersonal banking, A User ID and password which is defined during registration but can be changed anytime through the User Settings in the ePersonal Application.
Additional information including Frequently Asked Questions, security tips, fee schedules and disclosures.
Electronic statements are a great way to securely and conveniently record your account activity.